The National-Institute-Museum in Gevgelija is housed in an adaptive building built in 1906.
The museum possesses a rich and specific archeological collection which today features about 4500 museum items.
Part of the representative items is exhibited in the regular archeological exhibition “Vardarski Rid” with the surrounding foundlings. This collection consists of 350 items, which dates back from the Neolith epoch (4500 B.C.), late Bronze Age (1300 – 1100 B.C.), Iron Age (1000 – 500 B.C.), pre Roman period and the time of Macedonian imperialism (500 – 168 B.C.) and the Roman period by the end of 2nd and beginning of 4th century A.D.
The National institution – Museum of Gevgelija is located in one of the most famous streets
in Gevgelija “Marshal Tito.”